5 Speed Gearbox
Anthony
2005-08-05 19:07:40 UTC
Hiya

Is there anyone out there at the moment that still does one if these?

I know the ones that fitted in the standard box were not such a good
idea, but I thought Jack knight did a different casing?

cheers

-anthony
Biffa Bacon (mobile)
http://www.jackknight.co.uk/miniintro.htm
rickyomg
2005-09-22 23:36:38 UTC
Post by Anthony
Hiya
Is there anyone out there at the moment that still does one if
these?
I know the ones that fitted in the standard box were not such
a good
idea, but I thought Jack knight did a different casing?
cheers
-anthony
there is a company in chattanooga tn that makes a kit for the mgs dont
know if it would work or not
Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Mini-Speed-Gearbox-ftopict132337.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=674783
z***@gmail.com
2016-02-17 10:16:22 UTC
Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd