OT - Jewish Atheists
Mark Morgan
2011-09-29 08:12:16 UTC
I'm shocked by these reactions. I've never been pressured to believe
anything, by anybody. What's wrong with you people that you seem to
attract such behavior?
Lon
You mean what is wrong with people that feel the need to pressure folks
of other faiths to convert?  Everything!
Nothing is wrong with me, and that is just the point;  No need to talk
to me about being saved as I am not lost.
--
Robert Allison
exactly what I meant. I've never been pressured to believe anything
religious by anybody. What's wrong with YOU that you attract such
behavior.
I've had Mormons knock on my door and offer me a free copy of the Book of
Mormon. I even took a copy and read it. No pressure involved at all.
I've had lots of people offer me free stuff. I've never been pressured by
any of them. On the other hand, since I wasn't a jackass about it (I
suspect you can't say the same.)they had no reason to give me any crap.
Lon
Lon, you really should consult with teh kosher ham about this, he is
bisexual and kinky, and target of hell of lot of total BS as well as being a
moderator and kelpmaster so I'm sure he can be of some kelp.
Here is his blog -http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
Best Regards,
Radio Rambo.
indeed i love it when people give me crap. teh wife and i are into
solid waste.
Topcat
This is interesting on several levels.
tholen@antispam.ham
2011-09-29 12:36:26 UTC
Topcat <***@topcat.com> writes:

1> Newsgroups: alt.slack,rec.outdoors.rv-
travel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.autos.mini

1> This is interesting on several levels.

What does your interest in Morgan's solid waste fetish
have to do with alt.slack,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,
rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.autos.mini,
Topcat?
Lone Haranguer
tholen@antispam.ham
2011-11-03 21:26:37 UTC
Lone Haranguer <***@gmail.com> writes:

1> Newsgroups:
alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.autos.mini

1> Message-ID: <***@mid.individual.net>

1> Topcat wrote:

What does your empty response to Topcat have to do with alt.slack,
rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.autos.mini,
Haranguer?

tholen@antispam.ham
2011-09-29 12:35:25 UTC
Mark Morgan <***@acdcfan.com> writes:

5> Newsgroups: alt.slack,rec.outdoors.rv-
travel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.autos.mini

5> indeed i love it when people give me crap. teh wife and i are into
5> solid waste.

What does your solid waste fetish have to do with alt.slack,
rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,
alt.autos.mini, Morgan?