"Racial profiling" A bullshit liberal term to avoid criminal prosecution.
* US *
2010-04-27 20:54:31 UTC
That's all it is. Liberals screaming racism to escape personal
accountability and responsibility again.
Tony Harding
2010-04-30 08:48:41 UTC
Post by * US *
That's all it is. Liberals screaming racism to escape personal
accountability and responsibility again.
Right, aren't you sounding off on the wrong NG(s) - we're talking about
Hondas here.
Hachiroku ハチロク
No, we're talking about Toyotas here....
Björn Helgason
2010-05-01 12:20:48 UTC
Post by Hachiroku ハチロク
Post by Tony Harding
Post by * US *
That's all it is. Liberals screaming racism to escape personal
accountability and responsibility again.
Right, aren't you sounding off on the wrong NG(s) - we're talking about
Hondas here.
No, we're talking about Toyotas here....
Toy autos are really great but is that really what we should be
talking about here?
I am not sure if GMW can be considered a toy it is more considered junk
Sharx35
2010-05-02 03:57:44 UTC
Post by Tony Harding
Post by * US *
That's all it is. Liberals screaming racism to escape personal
accountability and responsibility again.
Right, aren't you sounding off on the wrong NG(s) - we're talking about
Hondas here.
Here in Edmonton, Hondas are the favourite transportation of RICER gang
members.