Hey Seamus/Heike Svensson/Whatever retarded nym you're using
%
2011-03-09 02:45:55 UTC
rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.checkmate
3> Tholen be nimble, Tholen be quick, Tholen wants his ass reamed by
3> Markie's dick.
What does your poor poetry have to do with OS/2, Gavrielah?
what does your question have to do with

comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.autos.mini,alt.fucknozzles
tholen@antispam.ham
2011-05-06 19:46:49 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> writes:

14> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.autos.mini,alt.fucknozzles

14> what does your question have to do with

14> comp.os.os2.advocacy,

Reread the four characters before the comma, persent.
Suffering from reading comprehension problems, persent?
%
no
tholen@antispam.ham
2011-05-06 20:31:48 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> writes:

16> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.autos.mini,alt.fucknozzles

16> no

Then why did you ask me what my question about OS/2 has to do
with an OS/2 newsgroup, persent?
%
i never asked you anything
tholen@antispam.ham
2011-05-06 21:16:12 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> writes:

18> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.autos.mini,alt.fucknozzles

18> i never asked you anything

"what does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy"
--persent

Suffering from memory problems as well, persent?