"Companion Dogs", The first step of liberal atheists to legalize beastiality.
Joshua
2015-04-12 09:56:14 UTC
You see them everywhere now.

Target, Walmart, Homo Depot, Lowes, clothing stores, grocery
stores, restaurants.

You can't go anywhere without bumping into some scumbag and
their smelly dog.

liberal Democrats have sworn to push through gay marriage and to
legalize child molesting.

They appear to be determined to support beastiality as well.

Guide dogs for blind people is understandable and acceptable. A
"companion dog" for anti-social misfits who prefer to have sex
with animals is another matter. Especially when that dog raises
a leg and pisses all over the flour or sugar which is
conveniently located on the lower shelves in just about every
store.

The "companion dog" is brought to you by the same sociopathic
political organization that removed homosexuality from the great
book of mental illness by popular vote. To this day,
homosexuality is the only mental illness removed, reclassified,
whatever you want to call it, that was not scientifically peer
reviewed, and is still the subject of intense debate among
shrinks.

If you and your children don't want to see your neighbors
screwing their dogs in public, you'd best get busy and start
hammering your political representatives to enact legislation to
put a stop to it.

Dan Wenz
Should there be an IQ test to allow one to subscribe to these lists?
FBMBoomer
2015-04-18 21:10:16 UTC
Post by Dan Wenz
Post by Joshua
You see them everywhere now.
Target, Walmart, Homo Depot, Lowes, clothing stores, grocery
stores, restaurants.
You can't go anywhere without bumping into some scumbag and
their smelly dog.
liberal Democrats have sworn to push through gay marriage and to
legalize child molesting.
Should there be an IQ test to allow one to subscribe to these lists?
I'm afraid you just can't fix stupid. Joshua has no idea that his IQ
parallels the temperature of Spring weather. He believes all that crap
because someone told him it was true and he desperately wanted to
believe it. You see if these "other people" are so bad, that makes him
special and good. This same stuff was going on a generation ago when he
believed he was better because of his white skin.

He would be perfectly at home as a member of ISIS. Their members know
they are better than everyone else and they have the right to force
their beliefs on others or kill them. Exact same attitude, just
different religion.

I have experienced during my long life a phenomenon that may be in play
here. Gay people who cannot accept the fact that they are gay go on a
gay bashing spree their whole life just to prove to themselves that they
are not gay. When Joshua feels an attraction to a man, he will blame the
man to whom he is attracted. That blame may get violent.

See film "American Beauty". Perfect example.
Jeff Strickland
2015-04-12 18:03:54 UTC
Post by Joshua
You see them everywhere now.
Target, Walmart, Homo Depot, Lowes, clothing stores, grocery
stores, restaurants.
You can't go anywhere without bumping into some scumbag and
their smelly dog.
liberal Democrats have sworn to push through gay marriage and to
legalize child molesting.
They appear to be determined to support beastiality as well.
Wow. That's one giant leap for stupidity.

We can see your bias against pets with the thing about them being stinky.
Yes, some are smelly, but not all. Most are very pleasant if they are taken
out in public. But to jump from a dog in public to bestiality is nothing
short of ignorant.

I'm not suggesting the assertion is false, I happen to agree with you to a
point. I'm really just saying your example of the progression is false. If
society is going to be required to recognize same-sex relations as normal,
then it is not a huge leap to demands that sex with your pet is also somehow
within the bounds of mainstream recognition.

I guess what my offense is here is that you attack the dog by suggesting
that all of them are smelly.

Besides the leap being giant, I have to scratch my head that all of the
forums are automotive. You are not asserting that sex with dogs will be in
the back seat of the car, are you?
IYM
2015-04-13 11:23:15 UTC
Post by Jeff Strickland
Post by Joshua
[...]
Won't even address the whole sex with animals rant thing above, but I do
agree with the off topic point of these companion animals. It's getting
ridiculous....I love dogs, but my wife is allergic. How it addressed
that people with allergies are subjected to being stuck in a tube
(airplane) for 6 hours, or can't even go shopping for groceries because
people can't leave fido at home. What's fair?
dgk
2015-04-14 11:34:09 UTC
Post by IYM
Post by Jeff Strickland
Post by Joshua
[...]
I'm all for gay marriage but the OP is doing what is known as the
"horrors" approach which means, "oh if we do this than we'll have to
do that". No, we take each thing as it comes. Adults marrying other
consenting adults has nothing to do with beastiality.

But the whole issue of Companion Animals has gotten out of hand. My
cousin and his wife, both of whom I really like, have had their dog
registered as a service animal because they are apparently emotionally
unable to leave it home. The dog is a bit neurotic about being left
alone by now but does settle down after 15 minutes or so. I know this
because once in a while I end up dog sitting when they really can't
take it with them.

And, to bring it back on subject, the dog actually behaves very well
in the car.
tesla sTinker
2016-05-15 07:34:09 UTC
Post by Joshua
[...]
God Himself, will put a stop to it. And that means, when you walk out
your door, you best watch....

10 Who is there among you, that will shut the doors, and will kindle the
fire on my altar gratis? I have no pleasure in you, saith the Lord of
hosts: and I will not receive a gift of your hand.

11 For from the rising of the sun even to the going down, my name is
great among the Gentiles, and in every place there is sacrifice, and
there is offered to my name a clean oblation: for my name is great among
the Gentiles, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And you have profaned it in that you say: The table of the Lord is
defiled: and that which is laid thereupon is contemptible with the fire
that devoureth it.

13 And you have said: Behold of our labour, and you puffed it away,
saith the Lord of hosts, and you brought in of rapine the lame, and the
sick, and brought in an offering: shall I accept it at your hands, saith
the Lord?

14 Cursed is the deceitful man that hath in his flock a male, and making
a vow offereth in sacrifice that which is feeble to the Lord: for I am a
great King, saith the Lord of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the
Gentiles.

All these places that you have mentioned above are targeted by militia
for destruction.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---